"Maybe you’re not [heterosexual/homosexual/some kind of allosexual], maybe you’re just [insert love interests name]-sexual"
NO, NO THERE IS AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE NAME FOR THAT
THERE IS A NAME FOR ONLY BEING ABLE TO FEEL SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THOSE YOU HAVE A DEEP EMOTIONAL BOND WITH
One time during my freshmen year of college I forgot to do a history paper that was worth 20% of my grade and the teacher didn’t accept late work, so I waited until the professor handed back the papers and angrily asked where mine was. The teacher felt so bad for losing it he let me re-do the entire paper and gave me an A-
You fucking champ
Curse of the Fandoms
- Doctor Who Fandom Curse: Knowing that at some point your Doctor will have to regenerate.
- Supernatural Fandom Curse: Knowing that your Series will end.... and soon.
- Avengers Fandom Curse: Knowing that Joss Whedon will likely kill a favorite character.
- Twilight Fandom Curse: Knowing that you will never win a fight against another fandom.... ever.
- Harry Potter Fandom Curse: Knowing that it will never be as good as the first time around.
- Sherlock Fandom Curse: Knowing that after waiting forever you will probably only get three more episodes with a cliff hanger even worse than the previous one.
- Glee Fandom Curse: The show
- LOTR Fandom Curse: Lying abandoned and forgotten in a dark pit of Tumblr while waiting ten years for The Hobbit.
- Hunger Games Fandom Curse: Knowing that your favorite character will either die, go insane, or never be seen again
- Game of Thrones Fandom Curse: Knowing that every one will die. That's it. Everyone dies.
- Merlin Fandom Curse: Knowing that Mordred will kill Arthur
- StarKid Fandom Curse: Not knowing when the next show will be. Or what it will be.
- Kpop Fandom Curse: Oppa will never love you.
- Homestuck Fandom Curse: Constantly feeling unwelcome, unwanted, and unsafe in environments considered open and welcoming for other fandoms, with a constant fear of being bullied for what you love.
- Classic Rock Fandom Curse: Everybody's dead or dieing.